GARLIC POWDER is a finely ground powder prepared by dehydration of garlic bulbs and followed by a milling process.
Botanical Nomenclature of the origin.- Allium sativum.
Preparation.- The dehydrated garlic bulb is ground to a fine powder after the milling process. 100% air dried garlic
Brussels Tariff No..- 0712909020
– Plain cooking ingredient.
– Meat preparations (Sausages, chorizos, salamis and similar, baked goods, etc.)
– Fish preparations (canned and spiced seafood, etc.)
– Condiment, gravies, dressings, marinades and sauces (spice blends, etc.)
– Breadcrumbs, coats in batter, snacks, etc.
b) Feed and Pet food
– As condiment.
Appearance and odour.- Cream brownish fine powder with the characteristic odour and flavour of garlic. No off notes
Grade: Free from foreign matter. No additives
Shelf life.- 18 months